Where are the Trees? is an adventure story with an environmental theme.
Pip and Peter are two turkeys who have never seen a tree!
After hearing about trees from their grandpa, they want to find one and see it for themselves. They set out on a journey full of adventure.
But will they find a tree? And who will they meet along the way?
Available now from the following Book Stores and Shops
- Philip’s Bookshop – Mallow, Co. Cork
- Fermoy Bookshop – Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Quay Books – Limerick City
- Crescent Bookshop – Crescent Shopping Centre – Limerick City
- O’Mahony’s – Limerick City
- Tír na nÓg Card Shop – Sligo
- Post Office – Kildorrery
Here are some samples from my children’s picture book, titled Where are the Trees?